So as you guys are finding out through my posts I enjoy cycling. A lot! I try to ride as much as possible when time permits. Tracking my workouts is pretty important to me as well as being able to listen to music.
When I first purchased my Motoactv I thought I could do without the bike mount that they offer, but boy was I wrong. My first ride with the Motoactv on my wrist was not fun as I attempted to choose an artist and song with one hand as i held on to my bike with the other, and of course I didn’t create any playlists and got bored of the current song that was playing. The decision was simple. I had to get the bike mount.
The bike mount itself isn’t too bad of a mount, though there is some room for improvement.
First the Pro’s:
- Extremely user friendly, the device slides right into the square mount.
- The rubber grip can very easily be taken off and mounted on another bike within literally seconds. (Huge plus if you ride multiple bikes)
- Because the grip is rubber it fits a variety of handlebar/ stem diameters
- The clip in feature to the unit needs to be bent back from time to time for it to secure you device.
- The rubber bottom will stretch a bit with use.
So is it worth it?
At $29.99 USD I would say it is because of the accessibily it allows to your unit. I also love the how easy it is to transfer from bike to bike.